Quintessential is a stunning collection of 2 and 3 bedroom homes in Healing. We’ll be providing 4 homes in total, which will be available for Shared Ownership.
All of our homes come complete with contemporary fitted kitchens as well as stylish modern flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms. They all boast a downstairs cloakroom, allocated parking and freshly-turfed gardens.
The picturesque rural village of Healing boasts excellent transport links to the A180, a railway station served by the Barton line and the town of Grimsby just four miles away.
Within the village, there is the Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, a doctors’ surgery, nursery, primary school and a comprehensive school which is rated as outstanding by Ofsted. Healing also has a hotel, restaurant, post office and shop.
If you prefer to take part in sports and socialise, Healing offers football teams for both juniors and adults, while the village hall provides weekly keep fit classes as well as social groups including Mother and Toddler group, a sewing club and dog training classes to name but a few.
- Public transport nearby to Grimsby and Cleethorpes.
- Grimsby town boasts numerous shopping centers and retail parks.
- Six miles away is the seaside town of Cleethorpes with plenty of family activities.
- Walking distance to shops, social club, church and a doctor’s surgery.
Healing railway station was first opened back in the 1800's which offered a service from Grimsby to Manchester.
The railway that links Healing to Grimsby was original purpose to ship coal and other minerals to the west of the country.
Address: Quintessential, Stallingborough Road, Healing, Grimsby DN41 7QL
There are Shared Ownership homes available at Quintessential, featuring a mix of two and three bedroom homes.
Shared Ownership is a great way for you to get a foot on the property ladder if you can’t afford to buy a home outright on the open market.
Essentially, it means you’ll be buying a share of your home – usually between 25 percent and 75 percent - and paying an affordable rent on the remainder.
It can take away the pressure of having to save for a high deposit, or having to make large mortgage repayments.
Welcome to Longhurst Group
We’re one of the leading housing developers in the Midlands and East of England, delivering fantastic homes in locations where people want to live.
We put our customers first and our range of home ownership options, mean that whatever your individual circumstances, you can find your perfect place to call home.
Our promise to you
Before you move:
- Our friendly Sales Team will support and guide you through every step of the buying process.
- We’ll confirm with you the appearance and location of your chosen new home – and provide all the relevant additional information – before you decide to make a reservation.
- Our Team will provide you with a reservation agreement, which will outline the key terms of your purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information.
- We’ll confirm the specification and layout of your new home and run through all the pre-contractual information you need to make an informed decision.
- You’ll be given details for your main point of contact who’ll be on hand to answer any questions or provide the information you need during your reservation and after you move into your new home.
- We’ll keep you informed of the progress of your purchase, with your dedicated point of contact always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
After you move in
- We’ll be there on the day you move in, with a dedicated Sales Advisor welcoming you to your new home.
- You’ll be given a detailed homecare booklet to help you settle in.
- After you’ve moved in, we’ll also check in with courtesy calls or visits to ensure that you’re happy.
- You’ll be given details of your National House-Building Council (NHBC) – or similar industry-regulated scheme – 10-year insurance scheme, which covers the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
We value your feedback, so if you have any comments that you’d like to share with us to help us further improve our service, please contact 0345 601 9095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.