Quintessential by Cyden Homes, Healing - coming soon
Quintessential Key Information
Welcome to Quintessential by Cyden Homes in Healing.
We're in the very early stages at Quintessential and we're glad you've come to us early to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first to find out information regarding this exciting new development.
There is a mixture of 2 and 3 bedroom homes on this exciting new development with Shared Ownership.
Healing, set in the Lincolnshire countryside boasts desirable amenities, including a primary school, hotels, doctor surgery and train station with easy transport to Barton On Humber and Cleethorpes.
The village is just a short drive from the town of Grimsby, which offers a host of local sops, a hospital and plenty of fun activities with the family including a zoo.
Click here to find out more about the different house types available.
Quintessential by Cyden Homes Ownership Options
2 and 3 bed homes
Why buy from Longhurst Group
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Improving Lives 2025
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.