Quintessential by Cyden Homes, Healing
Quintessential Key Information
Welcome to Quintessential by Cyden Homes in Healing.
We have two homes left at this exciting new development with Shared Ownership. Plot 14, The Wallis house type which is our three-bedroom, end-terrace family home and plot 16, The Richardson, our two bedroom mid-terraced home.
The picturesque rural village of Healing boasts excellent transport links to the A180, a railway station served by the Barton line and the town of Grimsby just four miles away.
Within the village, there is the Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, a doctors’ surgery, nursery, primary school and a comprehensive school which is rated as outstanding by Ofsted. Healing also has a hotel, restaurant, post office and shop.
If you prefer to take part in sports and socialise, Healing offers football teams for both juniors and adults, while the village hall provides weekly keep fit classes as well as social groups including Mother and Toddler group, a sewing club and dog training classes to name but a few.
Healing is close to the town of Grimsby, offering a hospital, shopping centre and numerous retail parks. Just six miles away is the seaside town of Cleethorpes, offering sandy beaches, family entertainment, leisure centre and a boating lake.
Click here to find out more about the different house types available.
Quintessential by Cyden Homes Ownership Options
2 and 3 bed homes
🛏️ 2 bedroom mid-terrace home
🚗 Allocated parking space
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.