My Account - getting started
Accessing your account for the first time
Step 1: Check for your invitation email
- All new users of My Account will receive an invitation email containing a unique registration link.
- Just click on the link in the email to start the registration process.
Your invitation link will expire two weeks after it's sent, so it's important to register your account as soon as you can. If your link has expired, please contact us to request a new invitation.
Step 2: Register with your unique invitation code
- After clicking the link in your invitation email, you'll then be taken to the My Account registration page, where your unique invitation code will be displayed.
- Click on the 'Register' button under the code to move to the sign-up stage.
Step 3: Begin the sign-up process
- Once you've clicked the 'Register' button, you'll be taken to the My Account log in page.
- Click 'Sign up now'
Step 4: Enter your email address
- On the next screen, enter the email address you'd like to register for your account in the top box and click 'Send verification code' .
- The system will send an email containing a unique code to the email address you entered in the box.
- Check your email for the verification code.
You may have to wait a few minutes for the email to arrive. If it doesn't appear in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder. If the email still hasn't arrived, please click the 'Send new code' button to try again.
Step 5: Verify your email address
- Once your verification email has arrived, copy the code from the email, paste it into the 'Verification code' box and click 'Verify code' .
Once your email address has been verified, the 'Verify code' button will change to read 'Change email address'. This option can be used if you've accidentally signed up with the wrong email address and need to go back a step.
Step 6: Finish setting up your account
- Enter and confirm your account passwords in the 'New password' and 'Confirm new password' boxes.
- Enter your given name and surname in the relevant boxes.
- Click the 'Create' button and your My Account profile will be created.
- You'll then be taken to your profile page.
Resetting your password
If you've forgotten your password, don't worry – it's quick and easy to create a new one.
On the main My Account log in page:
- Click the 'Forgot your password?' button
- On the next screen, enter the email address you use to access the account and click 'Send verification code'
- Check your inbox for the email containing the code. If the code doesn't arrive after a few minutes, check your junk or spam folder. If the email is not there, click 'Send new code' to try again.
- Once the email arrives, copy the code, paste it into the 'Verification code' box in My Account and click 'Verify code'.
- Once your email had been verified, click the 'Continue' button.
- On the next screen you'll be able to enter and confirm a new password for your account.
Setting up your profile
The My Account Profile page allows you to update your personal information held on your account.
On this page you can:
Change the given name and surname registered on your account
Change the email that Longhurst Group can use to contact you (please note that this won't change the email address you use to log in to My Account)
Update your preferred methods of communication for the Group to use when contacting you
Need more support?
If you're still having problems, don't worry - our team's here to help.
Just fill out the form below, providing as much information as you can, and our technical team will get in touch to assist.