Kings Gate, Shepshed - House types
Kings Gate Key Information
Welcome to Kings Gate in Shepshed.
We're glad you've come to us to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first to find out information regarding this exciting new development.
Kings Gate is a modern collection of two and three-bedroom homes designed for first-time buyers and new families in the popular town of Shepshed. Click the boxes below to find out more about the available property types.
These new homes are situated less than 5 miles from Loughborough town centre and are in easy reach of local amenities including a wide selection of supermarkets and a range of attractions including football club and children's soft play. With its choice of properties, Kings Gates is the ideal location for your new home.
These properties are available under shared ownership, giving you the chance to buy your dream home in a idyllic location at a fraction of the price you would pay for your home outright. You will be able to purchase between 45% and 75% initially, with the option to purchase up to 100% whenever you are ready.
Kingsgate Mews Ownership Options
2 & 3 bed homes
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.