Heron Park, Boston
Heron Park Key Information
Welcome to Heron Park in Boston.
We're in the very early stages at Heron Park and we're glad you've come to us early to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first to find out information regarding this exciting new development.
There is a mixture of two and three bedroom homes on this exciting new development with Shared Ownership. We will be building 35 homes.
All of our homes at Heron Park have been cleverly designed to maximise your storage needs. From putting in the foundations to that last stroke of the paint brush, our customer's needs are always at the forefront of what we do. That's why all of our homes come with a contemporary white wall finish, allowing you to put your own stamp on your home as well as modern fitted kitchens and integrated oven, hob and hood. We also ensure stunning flooring is already laid to your kitchen and bathrooms meaning there's one less thing for you to worry about when you move. All of our homes come with the convenience of a downstairs cloakroom, two allocated parking spaces and freshly turfed gardens as standard.
Heron Park is located south of Boston and immersed in picturesque fields, making it a desirable place to call home. The historic market town of Boston is a short drive away and there are local amenities within walking distance.
St Thomas Primary School is half a mile north from Heron Park making it the perfect school run for growing families. There are a number of secondary schools nearby including Thomas Middlecott Academy, located in the neighbouring village of Kirton and Boston High School near the local hospital. Boston also has two Grammar Schools.
So whether you're looking at purchasing your first home, more space for your family or downsizing, Heron Park could be the perfect location for you.
Click here to find out more about the different house types available.
Heron Park Ownership Options
Two and three bedroom homes
Heron Park live launch event proves a success
The live event, which was held on Wednesday, 23 September, has been viewed more than 450 times and had a peak of 36 viewers wa…
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.
The prize draw is open to residents of United Kingdom only, excluding Longhurst Group employees, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
Entry to this prize draw is free.
Participants must be 18 years or over.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All entries are verified and duplicate entries will be removed.
In order to enter participants must leave a like on the Heron Park live stream and leave a comment tagging the first person you would have round for dinner in your new home and what you would cook for them. The competition is valid between the start and closing dates shown below:
Start date: 23 September 2020 at 11am
Closing date: 14 October 2020 at 12pm
Longhurst Group accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
The prize is a Great British Food hamper which will be posted to the chosen winner on receipt of their delivery address.
The winner will be selected from all eligible entries by a member of the Communications Team whose decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners.
The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
The winner will be notified by Friday, 30 October.
Please note, we are required to make the name of the winner available publicly. We may also ask you to take part in additional publicity connected with this prize draw.
Longhurst Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, withdraw or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
Entrants’ personal data will be collected, held and processed by Longhurst Group (as data controller) for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Please note, your name may be disclosed if you win this prize draw. Our online privacy statement (https://www.longhurst-group.org.uk/footer/data-protection/) explains more about how we use your personal data.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision not held to be invalid.
This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter is Longhurst Group, 50 Newhall Hill, Birmingham B1 3JN.