Hartley Grange, Whittlesey - Coming Soon
Welcome to Hartley Grange in Whittlesey.
We're in the early stages at Hartley Grange and we’re glad you've chosen to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first to receive new information about this exciting new residential development.
Longhurst Group is proud to offer two and three bedroom homes for Shared Ownership in 2021 - built by Persimmon Homes.
Whittlesey, set in the English town of Peterborough has plenty of beautiful historical architecture which includes the local market square and St Mary's Church and many of today's modern lifestyle desirable amenities.
Whittlesey has three primary schools and a secondary school in the town, private nature reserve, doctor surgery, B&B and a junior football club. There are also plenty of shops in the local town and a social club for catching up with loved ones.
Need to commute? There is public transport to Peterborough city centre and Ipswich regularly from Whittlesey train station.
The first property is are coming Winter 2021 with the option to purchase between 45% - 75% share of the lease. Pricing coming soon
Hartley Grange Ownership Options
Two & three bedroom homes
Two and three bedroom home
COMING WINTER 2021
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.