Forest Heath Brochure
Forest Heath is our stunning collection of two and three bedroom homes in the delightful village of Waltham on the Wolds, near Melton Mowbray. We’ll be providing 11 homes in total, which will be available for Shared Ownership.
All of our homes come complete with contemporary fitted kitchens as well as stylish modern flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms. They all boast a downstairs cloakroom, allocated parking and freshly-turfed gardens.
Forest Heath in Waltham on the Wolds is a modern collection of two and three-bedroom homes designed with modern first-time buyers and new families in mind who wish to live in the rural Leicestershire countryside.
These brand new homes are located in the traditional village of Waltham on the Wolds, perfectly situated 5 miles from Melton Mowbray and 10 miles from Grantham, ideal for those commuting in and out of the nearby towns.
- Waltham on the Wolds has local amenities including shops, cafés and a beauty salon on the High Street.
- Bus services to Loughborough, Melton Mowbray and Grantham
- Waltham on the Wolds is a sought-after area in the Leicestershire countryside
- Melton Mowbray also offers more shops, restaurants, hotels, train station and a hospital.
- Twinlakes Theme Park is 5 miles away.
Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition carries out research into effect of diet on cats, dogs, birds, fish and horses for over 50 years.
WALTHAM Petcare celebrates over 1700 research publications over their life time including the joint discovery with Monell Senses Centre in Pennsylvania that cats cannot taste sweet food.
Discover more on their website.
Address: off Melton Road, Waltham on the Wolds, LE14 4AJ
There are 11 Shared Ownership homes available at Ellison Place, featuring a mix of two and three bedroom homes.
🛏️ Two bedroom terrace home
🏡 Shares now available from 25% on selected homes - Enquire today!
💷 £112,750 (55% share)
🛏️ Three bedroom semi-detached home
🏡 Shares now available from 30% - Enquire today!
💷 £137,500 (55% share)
Shared Ownership is a great way for you to get a foot on the property ladder if you can’t afford to buy a home outright on the open market.
Essentially, it means you’ll be buying a share of your home – usually between 25 percent and 75 percent - and paying an affordable rent on the remainder.
It can take away the pressure of having to save for a high deposit, or having to make large mortgage repayments.
Welcome to Longhurst Group
We’re one of the leading housing developers in the Midlands and East of England, delivering fantastic homes in locations where people want to live.
We put our customers first and our range of home ownership options, mean that whatever your individual circumstances, you can find your perfect place to call home.
Our promise to you
Before you move:
- Our friendly Sales Team will support and guide you through every step of the buying process.
- We’ll confirm with you the appearance and location of your chosen new home – and provide all the relevant additional information – before you decide to make a reservation.
- Our Team will provide you with a reservation agreement, which will outline the key terms of your purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information.
- We’ll confirm the specification and layout of your new home and run through all the pre-contractual information you need to make an informed decision.
- You’ll be given details for your main point of contact who’ll be on hand to answer any questions or provide the information you need during your reservation and after you move into your new home.
- We’ll keep you informed of the progress of your purchase, with your dedicated point of contact always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
After you move in
- We’ll be there on the day you move in, with a dedicated Sales Advisor welcoming you to your new home.
- You’ll be given a detailed homecare booklet to help you settle in.
- After you’ve moved in, we’ll also check in with courtesy calls or visits to ensure that you’re happy.
- You’ll be given details of your National House-Building Council (NHBC) – or similar industry-regulated scheme – 10-year insurance scheme, which covers the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
We value your feedback, so if you have any comments that you’d like to share with us to help us further improve our service, please contact 0345 601 9095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.