Ellison Place Brochure
Ellison Place is our stunning collection of two and three bedroom homes in the delightful city of Lincoln. We’ll be providing 19 homes in total, which will be available for Shared Ownership.
All of our homes come complete with contemporary fitted kitchens as well as stylish modern flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms. They all boast a downstairs cloakroom, allocated parking and freshly-turfed gardens.
Ellison Place is conveniently situated on Boultham Park Road, within easy reach of local amenities – there is lots to see and do right on your doorstep. At Ellison Place we’re in a peaceful location, yet just a short walk to local amenities and only a few miles from the bustling centre of Lincoln, with its famous Cathedral and Castle.
- Lincoln is a charming and historic city with shops, cafés and restaurants to suit every need
- Regular bus services provide easy access to the City
- Neighbouring Boultham Park is an oasis of open parkland right on your doorstep
- Walking distance to shops, cafés, restaurants, a library and a doctor’s surgery.
Did you know?
Ellison Place was previously known as ‘The Old Dairy’ and was once Lincolnshire’s biggest producer of dairy products.
Find out more
Ellison Place gets it's name from Richard Ellison who acquired Boultham Park as a wedding present for his illegitimate son Colonel Richard Ellison in 1830.
His father Richard Ellison 2nd founded the first bank in Lincoln (more latterly National Westminster Bank). Richard Ellison 3rd was the High Sheriff and an MP for Lincoln between 1796 and 1812.
Address: Boultham Park Road, Lincoln, LN6 7GY
There are 19 Shared Ownership homes available at Ellison Place, featuring a mix of two and three bedroom homes.
🛏️ Three bedroom semi-detached home
💷 Price: £92,500 (50% share)
📏 Perfect for a growing family
🛏️ Three bedroom semi-detached home
💷 Price: £110,000 (50% share)
🚗 Garage and electric charging point
Shared Ownership is a great way for you to get a foot on the property ladder if you can’t afford to buy a home outright on the open market.
Essentially, it means you’ll be buying a share of your home – usually between 25 percent and 75 percent - and paying an affordable rent on the remainder.
It can take away the pressure of having to save for a high deposit, or having to make large mortgage repayments.
Welcome to Longhurst Group
We’re one of the leading housing developers in the Midlands and East of England, delivering fantastic homes in locations where people want to live.
We put our customers first and our range of home ownership options, mean that whatever your individual circumstances, you can find your perfect place to call home.
Our promise to you
Before you move:
- Our friendly Sales Team will support and guide you through every step of the buying process.
- We’ll confirm with you the appearance and location of your chosen new home – and provide all the relevant additional information – before you decide to make a reservation.
- Our Team will provide you with a reservation agreement, which will outline the key terms of your purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information.
- We’ll confirm the specification and layout of your new home and run through all the pre-contractual information you need to make an informed decision.
- You’ll be given details for your main point of contact who’ll be on hand to answer any questions or provide the information you need during your reservation and after you move into your new home.
- We’ll keep you informed of the progress of your purchase, with your dedicated point of contact always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
After you move in
- We’ll be there on the day you move in, with a dedicated Sales Advisor welcoming you to your new home.
- You’ll be given a detailed homecare booklet to help you settle in.
- After you’ve moved in, we’ll also check in with courtesy calls or visits to ensure that you’re happy.
- You’ll be given details of your National House-Building Council (NHBC) – or similar industry-regulated scheme – 10-year insurance scheme, which covers the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
We value your feedback, so if you have any comments that you’d like to share with us to help us further improve our service, please contact 0345 601 9095 or email email@example.com.