Caxton Place, Boston
Welcome to Caxton Place in Boston
We're pleased to announce this fantastic collection of affordable homes are now available to reserve.
Please fill in the form below to be the first to find out further information regarding this exciting new development.
Longhurst Group is excited to bring to you a mixture of two and three-bedroom homes on this exciting new development available as Shared Ownership.
The historic market town of Boston is a short walk away and you'll be the envy of your friends and family with Boston Central Park and the River Witham just a stones throw away.
So whether you're looking at purchasing your first home, more space for your family or downsizing, Caxton Place could be the perfect location for you.
Click here to find out more about the different house types available.
Two and three bedroom homes
We spoke to New Homes Officer Abby Evans to find out a bit more about the development and its attraction.
Take a look around our Show Home
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.
The prize draw is open to residents of United Kingdom only, excluding Longhurst Group employees, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
Entry to this prize draw is free.
Participants must be 18 years or over.
Only one entry per person is permitted. All entries are verified and duplicate entries will be removed.
In order to enter participants must leave a like on the Caxton Place live stream and leave a comment tagging the first person you would have round for dinner in your new home and what you would cook for them. The competition is valid between the start and closing dates shown below:
Start date: 24 February 2022 at 12pm
Closing date: 3 March 2022 at 12pm
Longhurst Group accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
The prize is a pair of Tile Pro bluetooth trackers which will be posted to the chosen winner on receipt of their delivery address.
The winner will be selected from all eligible entries by a member of the Communications Team whose decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winners.
The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
The winner will be notified by Monday, 7 March.
Please note, we are required to make the name of the winner available publicly. We may also ask you to take part in additional publicity connected with this prize draw.
Longhurst Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, withdraw or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
Entrants’ personal data will be collected, held and processed by Longhurst Group (as data controller) for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Please note, your name may be disclosed if you win this prize draw. Our online privacy statement (https://www.longhurst-group.org.uk/footer/data-protection/) explains more about how we use your personal data.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision not held to be invalid.
This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter is Longhurst Group, 1 Crown Court, Crown Way, Rushden, Northamptonshire NN10 6BS
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.