As a specialist provider of care and support services, we can help you remain in your own home if you need support.
Our professional and friendly staff will work with you, enabling you to maintain your independence.
You can expect:
- Help with everyday tasks, social activities or personal care.
- To be at the centre of your own care and support at all times.
- 24/7 availability from a dedicated and highly trained support team.
- Support from local people, who know your area.
The best person to decide what support you need to remain as independent as possible in your own home is you. That is why everything we do is designed around your needs and goals. This can be relatively simple like help with shopping, through to full 24-hour care.
Examples of what we can offer include:
- Personal care
- Support with information and advice
- Housing support
- Medication management
- Support with social and leisure activities.
How can I access this service?
Once we have agreed the support you need, we will tell you how much we charge. There are no hidden charges.
If you think you could benefit from this service, please call 02476 848128 (or 01733 347135 in Cambridgeshire).