Our heartfelt service
Our promise to you
Our care and support services are unique to you and based on your individual needs. We make sure we take the time to get to know you, understand your needs and wishes so that we can fulfil them to the best of our ability.
The partnership approach we take supports you to maximise you well-being and independence. This enables you to live the life you choose.
Our experience in Care and Support
We have been leading the way in care and support for decades.
As an experienced and dedicated care and support provider, we offer a range of practical services which allow you to continue to enjoy independent lives and to achieve your life goals either in your own home, or within our range of general or specialised housing.
By focusing on your individual needs, we can help you enjoy the highest standards of living possible. Experience tells us that the right care plan with the correct levels of support can measurably enhance your quality of life.
We understand that no two people are the same and appreciate how important it is to have choice and control over your own life and the care you receive.
We are passionate about ensuring we understand your needs so that we can provide the best quality service for you. We will work alongside you, your family and health professionals to design meaningful support plans, that not only focus on your specific needs, but also help to achieve the best possible outcomes. Throughout your plan we will continue to work with you to ensure that it is flexible enough meet your changing needs over time.
Our carers have regular professional training to help them provide the best possible care and we are committed to continually developing the way we do things, ensuring we uphold the vision and values of our Group and maintain our own high standards of service and conduct.
Our Group is committed to protecting people's health, well-being and human rights. We adopt a pro-active approach to safeguarding to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable, that all individuals accessing our services can do so without fear of harm, abuse and/or neglect.
We take the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children extremely seriously and have clear policies and procedures in place to try to ensure that the people we support are protected from harm.
Please help us to keep everyone safe by immediately reporting any concerns you may have that someone is being abused or harmed, or may be at risk of abuse or harm.
Abuse may include (this is not a complete list):
- Physical abuse - including hitting, slapping, pushing, kicking, misuse of medication, restraint or inappropriate sanctions.
- Sexual abuse - unwanted touching, kissing, sexual assault or sexual acts to which a person has not or could not consent to, or was pressured into consenting to.
- Emotional/psychological abuse - shouting or swearing that makes a person afraid or behaviour that is threatening or isolating.
- Financial or material abuse - theft or fraud in relation to money or property, taken without consent or under pressure.
- Neglect and acts of omission - not being cared for properly or denied privacy, choice or social contact.
- Domestic violence - including psychological, physical, sexual, financial, emotional abuse or so-called ‘honour’-based violence.
- Discriminatory abuse - suffering from the above on the grounds of religion, culture, age, gender, sexuality or disability.
- Modern slavery – including human trafficking, forced labour and domestic servitude.
- Institutional/Organisational abuse – mistreatment or abuse by a ‘regime’ within an institution or service.
Reporting a Safeguarding Issue
We take safeguarding issues very seriously and are committed to ensuring that everyone we come into contact with is protected from harm.
If you are concerned about a child or a vulnerable adult, please report this immediately to our designated safeguarding leads via email:
You can also contact the social care department at your local authority.
Equality and diversity
We pride ourselves on delivering a range of services that are accessible to everyone irrespective of disability, race, religion/culture, gender, sexual orientation, age, housing or family situation.
- Show respect, sensitivity and understanding to you and your personal needs and choices.
- Offer an excellent service wherever you live and whatever your background.
- Adjust out services to meet different needs and choices/lifestyles.
- Offer a variety of ways for you to get involved and help us make decisions about the services you access.
- Provide a free interpreter or information in another language or format if you ask us.
Peer support and group work
We are experienced in providing tailored one-to-one support, but we also provide opportunities for peer support, customer-led social and leisure activities and facilitated group work sessions; particularly for people with mental health needs and/or learning disabilities.
Speak to your support worker if you have any suggestions or to find out what’s available in your area.
Comments and complaints
We always strive to provide an excellent standard of service. However, occasionally things do go wrong. When this happens, we want you to tell us straight away so we can put things right.
We will always endeavour to take steps to ensure that issues are not repeated.
- Treat complaints seriously and listen carefully to your concerns.
- Say sorry if we have got things wrong.
- Sort out your complaint as quickly as we can.
- If necessary, investigate your complaint and write to you within two weeks.
- Tell you what we will do to put things right and when we will do it.
Service user involvement
We know that our services are better when the people who use them are well informed and involved in making decisions about them.
- Work to improve our services by listening to the people who use them.
- Offer a range of different ways for you to be involved in planning and decision-making.
- Provide support so all people who use our services feel involved.
- Provide training and information so that you can learn new skills and better understand our business
- Use clear and simple language and keep you informed through newsletters/social media and other forms of communication.