Buckton Fields, Northampton
Buckton Fields Key Information
Welcome to Buckton Fields in Northampton.
We have now released our next phase of homes at Buckton Fields. Please fill in the form below to make sure you don't miss out regarding this exciting new development.
First phase of release is nearly sold out!
Next phase release Spring 2021 - Register your details today to join our waiting list!
There is a mixture of 2 and 3 bedroom homes on this exciting development in the Northamptonshire countryside available on Shared Ownership.
This development is great for those commuting outside of town with excellent transport links including the A14 and M1. If you fancy taking a trip into England's capital, London is only one hour away from Northampton Train Station.
There are plenty of amenities nearby including shops, schools, restaurants and open space to make Buckton Fields your home.
Buckton Fields Ownership and Letting Options
1, 2, 3 & 4 bed homes
2 & 3 bed homes
Rent to Buy
2 & 3 bed home
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.