Alconbury Weald - Huntingdon
Welcome to Alconbury Weald in Huntingdon
We're pleased to announce this fantastic collection of affordable homes coming to Alconbury Weald soon.
We're in the very early stages at Alconbury Weald and we're glad you've come to us early to find out more. Please fill in the form below to be the first to find out information regarding this exciting new development.
Longhurst Group is excited to bring to you a mixture of two, three and four-bedroom homes on this exciting new development available as Shared Ownership.
About Alconbury Weald
Alconbury Weald is a major new development in Cambridgeshire, creating the perfect place for you and your family to live, work and play. Alconbury Weald will also benefit from three primary schools and a secondary school as well as sports and leisure facilities.
Truly a place to call home, Alconbury Weald has been designed to create a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Footpaths and cycleways link together a range of community facilities, woodlands, parks and play areas.
Click here to find out more about the different house types available.
Two, three and four bedroom homes
Come along to Alconbury Weald's Pavilion Launch Weekend which offers fun for everyone as we celebrate the official opening of…
Our commitment to you
Before you move
- Our friendly sales team will provide you with support and guidance throughout the home buying process
- At pre-reservation stage you will be shown details of the appearance and location of your chosen new home, together with all relevant surrounding information
- The reservation agreement will set out the key terms of your home purchase, including the reservation period, purchase price and other important information
- We will go through the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision
- We will inform you of your main point of contact who will assist you with information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home
- We will regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and your dedicated point of contact will respond to any queries you may have
- We want to make your move as enjoyable as possible and our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way to provide a service that is tailored to you and your needs.
When/after you move in
- On the day you move a dedicated sales advisor will welcome you to your new home
- A detailed homecare booklet will be provided to help you settle in
- Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are happy with your new surroundings
- Your new home is covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
Our purpose as an organisation is to provide great homes and services and deliver an integrated solution to the housing and social care crises.
Our Improving Lives strategy will help us realise our purpose and our vision of doing everything we can to improve people’s lives.
This development layout plan depicts the intended layout and development mix at the time of publication. However, those intentions may change and a purchaser cannot rely on the details shown on this plan. Landscaping shown is only indicative. Any queries should be raised through the conveyancing process. Dimensions stated are to be used as guidance only and should not be used as a basis for furnishings, furniture or appliance spaces. Dimensions for such purposes must be verified against actual site measurements. Please note the handing of plots may vary from the floor plans shown. Each property may not include the features as described in the illustration or accompanying wording and are used for marketing purposes only. Please check with a member of our Sales Team for details of specific house types and specifications.